I have had this recipe for years, matter of fact, I’ve had it so long that I can’t remember where I got it from but I finally made it for my family and they loved it. It’s so easy to make and if you make it once, you’ll get requests for it all the time.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (Do not use the butter recipe)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 (8ounce) cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 box confectioners sugar
- Combine cake mix, egg and butter. Mix until smooth. Put in oblong 13x9x2 pan.
- Combine cream cheese, eggs, and sugar. Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Cut into squares when cool.