I made this a few days ago and it was a big hit with the family. My husband and son loved it and there are different ways to season the potatoes. It’s easy to make since there’s no peeling required.
- 1 sheet aluminum foil
- 4 medium Idaho potatoes, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, Italian seasoning or lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray; set aside.
- Stir mayonnaise, seasoning and garlic salt in large bowl until smooth. Add potatoes; stir to coat.
- Arrange wedges, skin-side down, in baking pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and brown.
- Makes 4-6 serving.