Great kids snack….and I love it myself 🙂
- 2 cups Chex cereal, any flavor
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 cups cheese crackers, I used Cheese Its
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 1 – 1 oz. package Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix
- 1/3 cup canola oil, I use extra virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, add Chex cereal, oyster crackers, Cheese Its and pretzels.
- In a measuring bowl, measure out the oil and add a package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip mix and stir well.
- Pour mixture of the snack mix and stir well. After stirring, I pour mine into a gallon size ziplock freezer bag and let sit overnight. By it sitting over night, it has time to soak up the oil and the ranch mix. Enjoy!