This is a simple recipe since it only takes 4 ingredients but you can also add bell peppers, onions, etc.
Crock Pot Sweet & Sour Chicken
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds chicken breast, boneless, skinless – cut into 1 inch bite size pieces
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple (liquid drained)
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in a single layer in bottom of crock pot. Mix the remaining ingredients (apricot preserves, chili sauce and pineapple), pour over chicken.
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours, or on low for 6 to 8 hours. Each crock-pot cooks differently, so cooking times may vary.
- Serve over rice and with your favorite vegetable, like steamed broccoli. Enjoy!
Note: For more kick, you can add a little crushed red pepper flakes to the sauce.