This easy stir-together butter also makes a dreamy topping for waffles, muffins, pancakes, and biscuits.
Pumpkin Spice Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon Homemade Pumpkin Spice (Click on Homemade Pumpkin Spice for recipe)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers.
Continue reading “Pumpkin Spice Butter”
Everyone needs some Pumpkin Spice in the their life and their pantry since the fall season is almost here.
Homemade Pumpkin Spice
- 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- In a small bowl, stir together all ingredients until combined. Store in an airtight container up to 1 year.